Working with artist Bill Barminski under the name Walter Robot, we created a multimedia interactive art show at the famed Bergamot Station in Santa Monica, CA.
- The goal was to create an immersive hands-on art experience, that would feel playful, nostalgic and inspire patrons to purchase artwork.
- We hand crafted all sculptures entirely out of recycled cardboard.
- Created interactive video installations that brought the cardboard sculptures to life.
- Sold over $200k in artwork.
- Helped build Bill Barminski art brand which led to him doing the entrance of Banksy’s Dismaland.