I started my career working with artist Bill Barminski under the name Walter Robot. We are multimedia creators, doing everything from directing music videos, animation, fine art and even opera. In summer of 2012 we created a live experience that embodied this ethos. It was a multimedia interactive art show at the famed Bergamot Station in Santa Monica, CA.
- The goal was to create an immersive hands-on art experience, that would feel playful, nostalgic and inspire patrons to pursue their own creativity.
- We hand crafted all sculptures entirely out of recycled cardboard—creating art from trash.
- We directed and produced video installations that brought the cardboard sculptures to life.
- Sold over $200k in artwork.
- Helped build Bill Barminski art brand which led to him doing the entrance of Banksy’s Dismaland.